Sunday, September 4, 2011

It's Time!



It is that time! On Tuesday afternoon I will be making my way to Beijing, China to compete on TEAM USA at the  Age Group World Championship Triathlon, held on Sunday Sept 11th at 6:30 am (Sat 6:30 pm EST)


I can't wait to share my experiences with you. I will try my best to send updates on my trip, as well as pictures. Thursday we have TEAM USA pictures then go to the opening ceremonies and the parade of nations. Lots of pics I'm sure I will have to post.

As for tracking me while I race ... I'm still trying to figure that out but I do think there will be a live finish line video on www.triathlon.org which I would think if there is a way to watch my progress it would be on this site. If I learn more I will send for sure.

As for how ready I am -- very!!! I had some set backs this summer with tearing my calf muscle -- twice! UGH! But I do believe it happened for a reason. And now I am ready to peak at the perfect time!!!

If I can keep my head from freaking out in the swim, I really feel I can finally kill it in the water, key is the head. And I feel ready to explode on the bike and the run. So keep your fingers crossed it will all come together for me and Team USA on race day!!!!

Other than the flight and missing Ashton, I am so excited for this HUGE adventure!!!! And will enjoy every minute of it!!!


GO USA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment